It’s more than just a film…it’s a whole evening stepping back in time!
Seating – Cabaret Style – Bring your own picnic dinner to enjoy on arrival.
Our unique evenings include:
- An entertaining and informative introduction by our hosts and resident film buffs, Karen Vale and Michael Brooks.
- A thrilling program of authentic shorts preceded by the strident strains of God Save the King/Queen (when available in screening format of feature).
- A quality feature selected from the our vast National Film and Sound Archive Collection or classic titles sourced from commercial film distributors.
- A delish supper available at interval featuring Debbie’s sumptuous home made desserts with freshly percolated coffee and tea.
Information to note:
- Doors open – see programme as times vary.
- Parking – available most evenings on-site – see individual programme pages.
- Seating – cabaret style – bookings advised (email us).
- Food and wine – Bring your own picnic dinner and alcohol. Supper available at interval.
- Films commence 30-45 mins from door open times so it is best to arrive early as possible to get settled and enjoy your dinner.
We support responsible alcohol consumption.